Friday night we went over to my sister Melissa's house and went with them to an early Halloween party in their apartment complex...........
Carter was a chicken and Ellis (Melissa and Blake's boy) was a tiger. We wanted our costumes to go along with the babies so Daniel and I were farmers and Melissa was a safari hunter with her well trained gorilla.

LOVE the costumes! Yeah, that whole-family-matching-costume-thing...too much work right now--I gave up this year trying to influence any of my kids to wear a costume that I liked...so we have Spiderman, Sharpei (High School Musical), a pirate wench, and a pumpkin...all of them a dime a dozen but I didn't have to do ANY work and I only bought ONE this year! The chicken is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo so so cute!!! I love it! Turned out even better than I thought it would. I still think Coco should have been a chicken too...
ReplyDelete