Monday, November 9, 2009


OUR LITTLE STINKER


So let me preface this post with a note of gratitude and love..... Carter is now 6 months old, he started sleeping through the night at around 6 weeks old. Once he figured out how the whole smiling thing worked it seemed like he never stopped. He really only cries for typical baby reasons like hungry and tired, not even when he has a wet diaper. I know I'm a new mom but I've been around babies a lot, enough to know how lucky Daniel and I have it. THIS KID IS AMAZING! And of coarse I have the normal mommy condition of thinking my baby is the most beautiful thing in the world, and I am worried that all the rest wont be near as cute. We take him any where and he's perfectly behaved and practically puts on a show for all the strangers around us. We started solid food 2 months ago and he has done great. I LOVE him sooooooooooooo much! ( and not just cause he's so good) How could you not with this face.

Anyway....... as of late our little munchkin doesn't like to go down to sleep, naps and at night. He just screams, last night our neighbors came over at 12:30 to ask us to keep it down. (Right, cause I want my kid to scream, and I like it! They were nice about, I am just unsure of what to do.) He also doesn't always like his car seat. So the other day I knew he was gonna scream all the way home if I didn't do something right off the bat. So I stared singing to him, it was kind of working and then I started singing the friends theme song and he was SILENT. Then I had to sing it over and over and over. The second I would stop he would start crying. crazy kid is as addicted to the show has his parents are.

So...... I just put him down for a nap with a CD with only that song on it, pressed the repeat button, and have not heard him once. How funny is that, he LOVES Friends! Now we'll see if it works at night.

( special thanks to my brother in law Chris Pittman for the great picture of my kid. His blog is attached to ours, 'Pittman Photography Blog'.)

2 comments:

  1. I agree - he is very cute!! He is a great baby. I love his smiles. Chris did a great job on all the photos. Maybe I should do a photoshoot - HA HA! I love that picture of Carter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! There are worse things he could be addicted to.

    ReplyDelete