Friday, June 5, 2009

Carter and Mommy

7 comments:

  1. NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO THE WOMAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN SHE IS AN IMPOSTOR THIS IS NOT A SANCTIONED POST.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you took too long to update! Someone had to take charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, you guys are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! I love that little man! It was so fun to get to snuggle him today. I wish we lived a little closer so I didn't have to wait like WEEKS in between visits. He is definitely YOUR son! Can't wait to see how your new family pics turn out! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Coco! It's Steph Baron. Shannon had her blog linked on hers. Carter is so cute! I love his little outfit.... he already dresses so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, he looks so much like coco! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, he is like a toddler already in this outfit! I need to meet this kid! great pic. of you guys...

    ReplyDelete