Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Heart Is Full!


Here is my little family. I AM A DAD!!!!! The last few days I have been going over and over in my head how I have gotten to this point. I am so grateful to have the two of them in my life. I am so grateful that I married Coco. It was the best decision I have ever made. The only other that comes in at a close second was to serve a mission and I wouldn't be half the man I am today with out that. I was definitely guided along the way to make the choices that I have.

Marriage has been great but it got so much better since my little boy was born. I love him so much and I have never felt closer to anyone then I do to the two of them. Life is good and I am very happy and just feel good right now. Those of you that have stood by my side through it all thank you. I have the best family and friends! It is amazing what a little feel good music will do for a person when hes working on the computer late at night! :)

1 comment:

  1. so sweet daniel.. I am so glad you married coco too :) and cannnot wait to see carter.. sunday I hope :)and proud of you and all the decisions you have made in your life :)love you all

    ReplyDelete