I cant believe he's 1
On Sunday Carter turned 1 year old..... This past year has seriously gone by too fast! My baby isn't as much of a baby any more.....I'm not very good at expressing myself...but I think it might be safe to say that this little man has turned my world upside down and inside out....I dont think I have ever loved so much, wanted to squeeze so hard, or kiss so excessively. (and Daniel...this doesn't mean I love him more than you, your my best friend.....and life is the BEST because I get to enjoy him with you.) Not to mention he is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen......Gosh! I seriously can't get enough of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On May 2nd 2009, our family got a little bit bigger and a little bit better, when we got to hold this guy for the first time.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, he is a cutie!
Watching him play with other kids just makes him seem even older.....he is always flirting and smiling at everyone........but when we see little kids, he does this fake laugh to get there attention so maybe they'll play with him.......he LOVES little kids.
So lately he has been sooooo cuddly, he always has his arm around my neck and one hand tangled in my hair. He is the cutest, I truly am so lucky to have this amazing little boy in my life! I love him so much!
Soooo cute! I love the way you talk about him! He definitely gets our attention (:
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Carter, I can't believe I haven't met him yet! So cute, I love the last pic of the two of you.
ReplyDeleteHey Coco! I found your blog through David & Leslie's and thought I'd say hi :) Carter is adorable and I love that last picture of you two!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of the two of you are SO cute! I loved seeing him last month and can't believe he's one already. He's very lucky to have you and Daniel for parents. Love ya all.
ReplyDeleteholy crap you have the cutest baby ever. i love the last pic of you and him. soooo sweet.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRFDAY, BABY "TAWTEWR"! We love you soooo much! I'm sad I missed your big bash at Grandma's house, hopefully one day you'll find the strength to forgive me. I do love you so much though, You ARE one of the top 3 CUTEST babies (currently) ever! And I really wanna squeeze you too! LOVE the new pics
ReplyDelete