Friday, April 24, 2009



So the other night our little guy was trying to escape from my belly. It's kinda a long video but cool. This whole pregnancy I've been amazed every time he moved, i just think it's soo cool, it reminds me a little bit of a water bed.

6 comments:

  1. Holy moly! That was crazy! I wont show Dave because i just may ruin my chances at motherhood...but i'll sure tell him about it...maybe. haha. Can't wait to see the little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!! That is amazing! You have an alien in your belly! Wow, I have been cracking up through the whole thing. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this totaly makes me want to be pregnanat again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that crazy towards the end how they do that? Seriously weird but awesome! I love how you're just all lax watching tv, taping your belly.Can't wait to see pictures when the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS.. hurry have someone post pictures.. cool video.. can't wait to see him

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang, that is so freakin crazy. i love it. i have a weird little obsession with pregnant bellies. i totally cant wait to have one. hope all continues to go well until he arrives.

    ReplyDelete