Monday, March 16, 2009



So tonight Leslie and I went to target (my favorite store). I found this amazing jumpsuit and had to try it on! It wasn't maternity but i knew if it fit I would have to have it. So what do you think do I pull it off? I would need some killer heels too huh? Well then it's decided, I'm adding it to my registry!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! Haha:) I will get you one of those cool, silky jump suits in every color! Being pregnant never looked so good...
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it's me again... Just signing in on my account:) Love it!
    Deanna:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahaha!! I can't handle it!!!! I swear I have looked at this picture like ten times today... I still think you should have bought it for your baby shower outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. that is awesome. it so YOU, coco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...wow I haven't stopped laughing for like 10 mins. I'm totally shocked you haven't worn this to church yet...you would completely redefine maternity fashion forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the jumpsuit - no wonder you almost peed your pants! So fun seeing you today - hope you feel celebrated! And I can't wait to see pics of your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco! I was so excited to get an invitation to the baby shower..so sorry I could not make it. I hope that is all goes smoothly for you. I hope you are feeling good.... it was so fun seeing you at dede and tc's celebration. I want to invite you to my blog and link you ok? but i need your email! mine is kellijodix@yahoo.com... if you feel up to it email me and I can add you! I cannot wait to see pics of the baby! and you are hilarious with this jumpsuit! seriously.... yo are the best coco!

    ReplyDelete